When you are thinking of putting in a pool, there are so many decisions that you need to make! There are sizing options to be considered, timelines for construction, permits and much more. Making your pool design a bit different and unique can help to increase your enjoyment of the final product, and we here at Greenville Pools would love to help you make a splash with your pool design. Here are a few tips to consider:
- Choose a different shape. Pools do not all need to be rectangular. Instead, let your backyard space be your guide, add in some lovely curves and create a pool design that is all your own.
- Add in a spa section. Cooling down in the pool on a long day is something many of us crave, but warming up in the spa area can be equally enjoyable. Spas can be incorporated into your pool design and give it a luxurious touch.
- Don’t underestimate lighting options. Your pool lighting can be done in many ways with LED lighting. Not only are these incredibly long-lasting, but they can give off different colors for an added touch.
- Make it fun! If you have children, teens or are just a kid at heart, make your pool design fun! Consider adding in a slide, rock climbing wall or beach entry for a fun pool design.
- Incorporate it with your landscaping. Your pool design should look natural in the space around you. Take note of your natural landscaping and utilize similar or complementary colors for your pool design.
If you are ready for your own pool, we would love to help you create your ideal pool design. For more information, please contact us today!