Pool Builder, Greenville, SC
Having a pool added to your Greenville, South Carolina home is an investment you shouldn’t take lightly. It is important to consider what you want from the pool builder you choose, so you get the experience and the results that align with the investment you are making. Here at Greenville Pools, we have lived in this area for a long time and bring more than 30 years of experience in the swimming pool industry to the table, so you can be confident we are a wise choice. Here is what we do and don’t do, so you will know what to expect.
What We Do as a Pool Builder
- Provide Quality- We are dealers for the three most respected pool companies in the industry that we trust because of their dedication to quality, superior warranties, and customer satisfaction.
- Assign Project Manager- We assign a dedicated and reliable project manager who is responsive and easy to contact, so that your pool building experience is worry-free.
- Dependability- We follow through on every promise we make to you and provide you with all the information you need to keep your new pool in top condition for many years to come.
- Custom Results- Don’t settle for something less than you deserve. Let us custom design the pool of your dreams that fits your hopes, needs, and passion.
What We Don’t Do as a Pool Builder
- Use Subcontractors- All work is done in-house, including designing and building your new pool and installing pavers, a heat pump, LED lighting, and comfort features.
- Overcharge- By doing the work in-house, we save money, but we don’t keep the leftovers– we pass the savings along to you, so you get the most affordable pool possible.
- Leave You with Questions- We are not finished with your project until every question and concern you have has been addressed to your complete satisfaction.
When you want a pool builder who cares about your needs and puts your interests first, we are confident you will find that with us. When it comes to being the best pool builder in the area, we make a big splash so you can get started making a lifetime of great memories. Contact us today to get started making your pool dreams come true.
FAQs About Working with a Pool Builder
Our team at Greenville Pools has extensive experience in designing and building pools, and our pool builders want to help you create the ideal pool for your needs. Below, we have put together the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions on working with a pool builder for you to check out.
Why should I hire a pool builder? Can I build a pool myself?
While taking a DIY approach can work well for many projects, if you want to have a pool put in, you should always hire a professional pool builder to do it for you. Our team has extensive experience in designing and building pools, and we know how to make sure everything is installed correctly so that the water will stay where it belongs.
What can your pool builders do for me?
Our team has worked on countless pools over the years, including designing and installing many custom projects. We can help you design your perfect pool and then make that vision into a reality. No matter how small your yard is or how steep of a slope we have to deal with, you can count on us to deliver the top-notch results you deserve.
How long does it take to build a pool?
On average, it takes our pool builders about 2-8 weeks to complete your pool design and obtain the necessary permits, then roughly 8-10 weeks to complete the construction process. To break it down further, it takes roughly a week to dig the hole, three weeks to install the plumbing and wiring, two to three weeks to install the deck and add any custom features, and another two to three weeks to plaster the pool and make it waterproof. In addition, optional features such as paver decks or screen enclosures will require more time.